Finding a car dealership that offers an "auto warranty" on their used cars isn't hard. But finding one that offers an extended service plan that really protects you is nearly impossible
WHY driversselect.com SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
• By adding a small amount to your monthly car payment you protect yourself from the risk of inevitable breakdown, not to mention catastrophic expenses, such as engine or transmission failures.
• Today's vehicles are filled with high tech electronic components that are expensive to replace. With a driversselect.com Service Protection Plan you can take your vehicle to brand specific shops/dealerships.
• Your driversselect.com Service Protection Plan will not cancel no matter how many claims you have. All you pay is a $100 deductible, all other charges are covered including taxes, shop supply charges, parts and labor. A free rental vehicle is provided for major breakdowns, requiring 4 hours of repair time and an overnight stay.
• The driversselect.com Service Protection Plan protects you form the unexpected breakdown. Roadside assistance is provided 24/7 for the complete term, including towing, lockout service, fuel and fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and battery jump start. Toll-free access: if you need assistance just call the toll-free 800 number 24/7
• Your driversselect.com Service Protection plan may be canceled for a partial refund at any time, as long as the policy is in effect. This allows you to only pay for the coverage you need for the time you need it.
• Flexible coverage: You can choose the coverage term (months & miles) that matches your driving needs. And if you sell your car, the coverage is transferable (Some restrictions apply. Please see extended service plan's written policy).
WHAT THE driversselect.com SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN COVERS
1. ENGINE -all internal lubricated parts, timing belt, pulleys and cover, oil pump, water pump, manifolds, harmonic balancer, engine mounts, turbo, supercharger and internal parts. Note: cases, housings engine block and cylinder heads are covered only if damaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part.
2. TRANSMISSION -Manual Transmission - transfer case and all internal lubricated parts. Plus for Automatic Transmission - torque converter, vacuum modulator, front pump.
Front Wheel Drive - all internal lubricated parts, axle shafts, constant velocity joints, front hub assembly and bearings.
Rear Wheel Drive - all internal lubricated parts, propeller shafts, supports and u-joins, axle shafts, and bearings
4. BRAKES- Master cylinder, power brake booster, wheel cylinders, hydraulic lines and fittings, disc calipers.
5. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM- Alternator, voltage regulator, distributor, starter motor, starter drive and solenoid, electronic ignition module, wiring harnesses, manually operated switches, wiper motor, power window motor, sunroof motor.
6. STEERING SYSTEM- all internal lubricated parts, rack and pinion and all internal parts, power cylinder assembly, main and intermediate steering shafts and couplings, tie rods and tie rod ends, idler arm, pitman arm.
7. ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM- Fan, Fan clutch and fan motor.
8. FRONT SUSPENSION- struts, upper and lower control arms and shafts and bushings, upper and lower ball joints, stabilizer shaft, linkage and bushings, spindles and supports, wheel bearings.
9. AIR CONDITIONING- condenser, compressor, evaporator, temperature control programmer. 10. FUEL SYSTEM- fuel pump, fuel injection pump, lines, nozzles, and vacuum pump.